dōTERRA announced the anticipated arrival of nine new oils and few extra products for Oct/Nov release including a Yoga Kit, roller bottles fit for a King and Queen, hand sanitizing spray, skin care, wood toned diffuser, and more.
Previously only available during special promotions, the long-awaited Jasmine essential oil is now a permanent product. As a part of the doTERRA Touch® line, it comes in a 10 mL roll-on bottle. Known as the “King of Flowers,” Jasmine is prized for its delicate white flowers, which emit a highly fragrant aroma for up to 36 hours after being hand-picked.
- Known for its warm and floral fragrance, Jasmine also provides a myriad of benefits both aromatically and topically. Here are some of our favorite uses:
- Apply on your wrists and neck as a personal fragrance. Jasmine’s aroma is intensely floral, warm, musky, and exotic—the perfect scent for a fun perfume. (Not to mention its scent is also uplifting!)
- Jasmine is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, you can apply Jasmine Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also leave your skin with a beautiful glowing complexion.
- Because Jasmine has such an uplifting scent, using Jasmine Touch on our pulse points is the perfect way to uplift mood. Emotionally, Jasmine promotes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. Applying Jasmine in the morning will help provide a positive outlook on the day and leave you feeling uplifted and confident.
- Jasmine is one of the most precious essential oils because extracting it is extremely labor-intensive. The extraction process must be done at daybreak when the flowers are most fragrant and have the highest percentage of aromatic components intact.
- Due to the large amount of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil, Jasmine is highly sought after in both the perfume industry and in aromatherapy.
Previously only available during special promotions, the long awaited Rose essential oil is now available for regular purchase in a 10 mL roll-on bottle as a part of the doTERRA Touch® line. doTERRA Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the world’s most precious essential oils, making applications and usage options both affordable and convenient.
Known for its sweet floral fragrance, doTERRA Rose Touch also provides a myriad of benefits when applied topically.
- Because of Rose’s sweet floral aroma, it is well-known in the perfume industry. For a beautiful and elegant personal fragrance, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your neck and wrists.
- Rose’s scent is not only sweet and floral, it also provides emotional benefits and is emotionally uplifting. Throughout the day when your mood needs a lift, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your heart and pulse points.
- doTERRA Rose Touch is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, we love applying doTERRA Rose Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.
- In medieval Persia (now known as Iran), Avicenna (980-1037 AD), a Persian doctor wrote extensively on health and wellness and is credited as the father of aromatherapy as we now know it. He attempted various distillation methods using flowers and was eventually able to isolate the scent of the rose as well as produce rose water.
- Rose is included in many doTERRA proprietary blends. Some of them include doTERRA Console®, Immortelle, and Whisper®.
Despite the odd-sounding name, Neroli is actually an oil from a familiar source—the bitter orange tree. This tree is also the source of Petitgrain oil from its leaves and twigs, and bitter orange oil from the rind of its fruit, which is different from Wild Orange. Neroli is now a new oil in the doTERRA Touch® line, and as such comes packaged in a 10 mL roller bottle for a convenient way to apply the oil.
Most Common Uses
Because doTERRA Neroli Touch is diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, it is primarily meant to be used topically or aromatically. Here are some ways to incorporate it into your daily life:
- Before any big event, keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also apply it throughout the day as needed.
- Apply to your pulse points on your wrists, neck, or the side of your forehead to uplift your mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- When you’re feeling anxious or frazzled, apply Neroli to your palms and cup your hands around your nose. Breathe in the scent deeply a few times to feel more relaxed and at peace.
- Roll a small amount onto skin and then add Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram oils for an aromatic massage experience.
- As with most floral oils, timing is important when working with the blossoms. Orange blossoms will quickly lose their oil after they’ve been picked, and need to be steam distilled as soon as possible to produce the highest quality and quantity of oil possible.
- Neroli is not a photosensitive oil, and should be fine to wear topically when outdoors.
Hailing from northern Morocco, Blue Tansy is a new single oil now offered by doTERRA. It may sound familiar to you already—that’s because Blue Tansy is a key ingredient in some doTERRA blends, including doTERRA Balance® and Deep Blue®. Experimental research indicates that this oil is useful for helping to keep skin looking healthy, due to chamazulene, the same chemical that gives the oil its characteristic deep indigo color. In fact, it is already being put to use in the new Anti-Aging Eye Cream as part of the updated Essential Skin Care line.
Although this is not an oil that you can take internally, you can use Blue Tansy in a variety of ways both topically and aromatically.
- As previously mentioned, Blue Tansy can be great for your skin. We like adding it to our facial cleanser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also add it into your moisturizer to soothe your skin.
- Blue Tansy’s mellow and slightly fruity scent has specific uplifting properties that help create a positive atmosphere when diffused. Try creating your own blends! Oils that go well with Blue Tansy include Geranium, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Spearmint, and Ylang Ylang.
- Using it as a natural dye and pleasant fragrance in place of soap colorant as a variation of our past post about kid’s DIY soap.
- Combine with Lavender and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage after a long day. Other oils you can combine it with include Wintergreen, Cypress, or even AromaTouch®.
- Add six drops to your bath with one tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil and one cup Epsom salt for a calming and relaxing atmosphere. Alternately, add Blue Tansy to these bath bombs.
- Another name for Blue Tansy is the Moroccan Tansy thanks to its country of origin.
- Blue Tansy’s botanical name is Tanacetum annuum, not to be confused with Tanacetum vulgare or common tansy oil, which has a very different chemical make-up.
The characteristic indigo color of the oil may stain some surfaces, fabric, and skin. For this reason, it may be a good idea to purchase child-resistant caps to keep children from accidently spilling the oil on a surface where it won’t come out. However, when it comes to using it with the moisturizer in your skin care routine or diluting it in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a massage, it is unlikely to leave any trace.
You don’t have to be an expert in yoga to enjoy the beautiful benefits of the new doTERRA Yoga Collection. Created with the help of Elena Brower, (doTERRA Blue Diamond, author of Art of Attention, and creator of Teach.yoga), the collection consists of three 5 mL blends called Arise, Anchor, and Align. With these blends, the beginner as well as the seasoned yogi will enjoy using each distinct blend in their practice. Each blend is carefully designed with a unique combination of essential oils to provide different scents and benefits.
doTERRA Arise Enlightening Blend
- When you wake up, apply two to three drops of Arise on your heart while practicing daily affirmations to help you rise up and face the day with clarity and joy.
- When practicing challenging yoga poses, apply Arise to help yourself achieve the next level.
- Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry to remind you of your goals throughout the day.
Ideal Yoga Poses with Arise
- Arms high and standing side stretch
- Half Moon
doTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend
- When faced with challenges or big decisions, apply two to three drops of Anchor on your heart to help encourage a steady foundational sense on how to move forward.
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Apply two to three drops to desired areas while meditating to feel steady, complete, and calm.
- Seated Meditation
- Seated Twist
- Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth)
doTERRA Align Centering Blend
- Before starting the day, apply Align over your heart, wrists, and the back of your neck to promote feelings of self-acceptance and fluidity.
- Add two drops of Align to diffusing jewelry to enjoy the scent during your yoga practice.
- Apply one to two drops to your heart or other desired areas while practicing aligning yoga poses.
- Warrior II
- Gate pose
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work, or school, diffuse Siberian Fir to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.* Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
OnGuard® Hand Sanitizing Spray
We all know the protecting power of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend and the wonders it does for us in helping our families and homes with environmental threats. Sometimes we’re on the go and wish that doTERRA On Guard could be in a format that’s handy, convenient, and easy to use. In other words, sometimes we wish we had a sanitizer with the added benefits of doTERRA On Guard CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®essential oils. Now we have doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist.
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist purifies hands by eliminating 99.9 percent of bacteria and other germs on the skin through an extremely fine, quick drying mist. Infused with a natural apple extract, the moisturizing formula will not dry out the skin and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG essential oils provides an uplifting citrus spice aroma and its protective benefits. The naturally derived active ingredient, USP Certified ethyl alcohol, gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse hands and prevent the spread of bacteria. Sanitizing hands with the convenient mist is perfect for traveling, school, work, and on-the-go families.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- dōTERRA On Guard Protective Blend provides an invigorating citrus spice aroma
- Infused with moisturizing apple extract
- Spray on airline armrests and tray tables when traveling
- Mist yoga mats and other gym equipment to sanitize before use
Influenced by nature, the Lumo diffuser features a maple wood base and several light settings inspired by natural elements. Offering customizable output, Lumo can run 2 to 5 hours continuously and 10 hours intermittently.
- Customizable output: 2 or 5 hrs continuous preset/10 hrs intermittent preset (5 min. on/5 min. off)
- Ultrasonic technology
- Seven lighting color options
- Maple wood base
- Coverage of up to 540 sq. feet
CPTG® essential oils of FCF Bergamot, Juniper Berry, and Melissa combine with natural extracts, vitamins, and cutting edge ingredient technologies to brighten and even skin tone. dōTERRA Brightening Gel is gentle and effective way to noticeable brighten the skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyper-pigmentation without the harsh chemicals used in other brightening products. Can be used as an all-over facial product or to target dark spots.
Push disc on bottom of jar to dispense small amount of product. Apply evenly to face and neck or to specific areas of concern. Avoid contact with eyes.
Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Combines proven ingrediants with CPTG® essential oils of Frankincense ,Ylang Ylang, and Blue Tansy to target the signs of agin around the delicate eye area, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. This innovative formula moisturizes, decreases the appearance of dark circles, and improves skin firmness and tone. The unique steel rollerball applicator cools and soothes under-eye skin helping reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles while gently applying cream to targeted areas.
Press pump until small amount of product appears around the rollerball. Using gentle pressure, apply to under-eye area until absorbed. Use morning and night.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.