Beauty serums are an important and often overlooked step in skin care routines. But they possess amazing benefits that you might be missing out on! These days, there are toxins in everything which is why making this product yourself is highly advised.
In this Facebook Live, I show you how to throw together an easy serum and give you tips on how to pick the right essential oils for your skin type – yes, even those with oily skin.
How to Make Your Own #Beauty SerumSnag these and other oils that fit your skin type at mydoterra.com/spoiledhomemaker
Posted by The Spoiled Homemaker on Monday, August 7, 2017
Using a 75ml bottle (preferably colored glass to protect the essential oils from sunlight)
- 20 drops of Lavender – regenerative, soothing, reduces redness and inflammation, antibacterial
- 20 drops of Helichrysum – use for wrinkles, stretch marks, psoriasis, scars, and other skin conditions
- 20 drops of Frankincense – restorative, healing, great for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, cancer
- 10 drops of Purify – antibacterial, cleansing
- 5 drops of Cedarwood – astringent, anti-inflammatory, calming
Since this video was made, I’ve added 10 drops of Patchouli to sooth my skin even more.
You can customize your serum based on your skin type and condition.